An old Japanese recipe. 10 Years Younger. Although it’s said that age is just a number and it does not affect your life and personality as you might be 40 years of age but still have a healthy and energetic soul. Unfortunately, in this modern world set out some criteria that affect your self-esteem. Usually, for us spotless, wrinkle-free and smooth skin with a well-toned body and groomed hair is the beauty traits for young and is a symbol of youth. All the above-mentioned criteria are sometimes not attainable even for a young person.
In fact, with this stress full routine and unhealthy food, we tend to look much older than our real age. But still Japanese is really good in this way they almost conquered this aging at least looking old is not now a problem anymore for them. Actually, Japanese women were using this secret ingredient for quite long and it’s their reason for looking young and youth full always.
The most common food of Japanese is rice and that’s their secret to the beauty that does not get older. Basically, rice has linoleum acid and antioxidant that improves the collagen formation and thus removing the wrinkles from the skin. In addition, rice is a rich source of vitamin E and that’s another major nutrient for skin health or you can say beauty nutrient.
Rice is a source of food for many and effectiveness is marvelous but it can be used as a beauty mask also. This beauty mask that I am going to share with you a perfect blend of scrub, moisturizer, and cleansing at once. In short, you can have parlor facial using only a few home ingredients at your home in just a few dollars.
However Japanese were using this mask for a long time and the effects and benefits are worthless.
- Rice 3 tablespoon
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
All ingredients used fresh and organic without impurities.
- At first, wash the rice and strain the water.
- boil the rice for few minutes until it becomes tender.
- Now drain the water and keep it safe in a pot.
- Mix honey and milk in the boiled rice and make a smooth paste.
- Apply on the face and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Now rinse your face with rice water.
- Wait for a few more minutes and then wash your face with cold water and apply some coconut oil to moisturize.
- Repeat this process at least once a week for 2 months to observe the wrinkle-free skin.
- The antioxidant property of rice makes it worth using and stimulates the blood flow and enhances skin texture.
- You can make and store it up to 7 days as the rice used might get smelly and make the paste affectless.
- Alternatively, as a scrub, you can use raw rice and let them soak in milk for a night or 6-7 hours then grind into smooth paste and honey.
- Then apply on the required area and scrub for 15 minutes it will give you smooth and spotless skin instantly.