Apple Cider Vinegar For Skin Home Remedies. Apple cider vinegar has many benefits related to skin and it can be used to treat many skin issues. Apple cider vinegar can replace face wash, cleansing creams, and toners if used in the right way. Although its least expensive than any of the above-mentioned products but it has many benefits that make it stand out even among the celebrities.
Organic apple cider vinegar:
Basically, apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apple juice. Apple cider vinegar with cloudy strings at the base is the symbol of pure and natural apple cider vinegar. You should mix it well before the use.
1. Apple cider vinegar as a face wash:
Apple cider can replace your face wash as it contains the cleansing effect. apple cider vinegar has a strong nature therefore before the application dilutes it with water then use it on the skin. It is very effective for removing scars and acne pimples.
- Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 3 tablespoons of warm water in a small bowl.
- You can change the amount according to the need but make sure that you use one part apple cider vinegar with three parts water.
- In fact, as a beginner use diluted amount and can use concentred once your skin gets used to it.
- Eventually one with sensitive skin must avoid excessive use.
- The procedure is very simple simply apply diluted apple cider vinegar on the entire face and neck area.
- Use cotton balls to apply on the face.
- Let it work for 30 minutes on the skin and then rinse your face with it.
- Apply moisturizer at last. Simple moisturizers include coconut oil or cocoa buttercreams.
Apple cider vinegar for warts and age spots:
Apple cider vinegar is the best natural remedy for treating warts and age spots naturally. All you have to do is to soak a small piece of cotton ball and then cover it with a bandage or tape. Let it work as much as you can on warts and therefore you can tape it in the night and remove in the morning and then replace another one after cleansing. In fact, this process is long and time-consuming but it’s most economical and without any sub hazards.
apple cider vinegar for internal use:
It has a list of benefits for internal use and for consumption. In fact its good for digestion, constipation, acidity and many other issues. Apple cider vinegar is a natural power booster and changes the stubborn fats into a soluble form that later provides instant energy to the body. In addition, it suppresses the appetite and provides help in losing pounds.
- Make sure to have a skin patch test before applying on the larger surface area.
- Initially, you might feel little tinkling and itching but gradually it will improve and you will have clear and clean skin.
- Always use a genuine brand of apple cider vinegar or try making at home so there is no risk of being any harmful content.
If you find my article useful please do share it with your friends and family.