Diy Apple Cider Vinegar Face Toner. Skin toners play a vital role in maintaining the texture of the skin and apple cider vinegar is one of the natural and brilliant out of all. It balances the pH os the skin and exfoliates the dead and damaged skin cells. In addition, it also provides moisture to the skin and free radicals in it remove the infection causing cells.
So to get all the benefits from the Apple cider vinegar one should now the right way to use it. Apple cider vinegar is a strong ingredient and should not be used directly.
Basically, apple cider vinegar is made from raw apple by fermentation and thus its benefits have a long list. In addition, it’s not pasteurized therefore all the beneficial contents restore their original forms and nothing gets extracted from it.
Calcium, potassium, and magnesium in apple cider vinegar make it useful for skin keep. In fact, acetic acid detoxifies the skin and gives you a bright and natural glow.
Apple cider vinegar skin toner:
Before describing the benefits of using apple cider vinegar as a skin toner I would share the method to make it.
- Apple cider vinegar 1 part
- Distelled water 2 parts
- Tea tree essential oil 5-10 drops depends on quantity made.
How to use:
- Take a clean and dry glass container and add 1 part apple cider vinegar.
- Add water twice the amount of apple cider vinegar.
- Add tea tree essential oil and shake well the mixture.
- Your skin toner is ready to be used.
- Use cotton balls and soak in it.
- Spread with cotton balls or pads on the face and neck.
- Avoid under eye and eyelids area as it might cause itching.
- Let it air dry before applying any makeup or creams.
Apple cider vinegar is an active ingredient and should not be overused therefore apply on a small patch before applying on the face or sensitive area.
Apple cider vinegar has a bad odor but once it dries up you can apply rose water to kill the smell.
You can slightly increase the amount of apple cider vinegar but do not use it undiluted as its very harsh for the skin.
Benefits of using apple cider vinegar toner:
- it’s a natural product without any additive and therefore has the least side effects.
- It improves elasticity and firmness of the skin and reduces the sagging and loose skin.
- A perfect combo of acetic, lactic and malic acids makes it the best antibacterial and anti-infection.
- it exfoliates the skin and reduces dark spots and acne.
- it balances the pH and thus improves the skin immunity against the diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory and antifungal qualities of the tea trees essential oil also enhance the benefits of toner.
- It’s perfect for dry skin and hydrates the skin before applying makeup.
- before applying makeup it creates an essential protective layer and thus has no side effects of the chemicals used in cosmetics.
I hope you like it and you will give it a try.