DIY Banana Face Mask For Clear And Glowing Skin. Banana is considered as one of the instant energy-boosting food. Banana relieves anxiety and stress also improves sleeping disorders. However, the list of its benefits does not end here and goes beyond the limits as it can be used to improve skin health. You might have found many DIY using a banana and even banana peel but here I am going to share with you a unique formula to eliminate the skin problems.
Banana contains a rich amount of potassium, vitamins, and iron that makes it worthy to use on skin. Before I jump on the recipe I would like you to know a few important facts about this remedy that makes it worth using.
Benefits of Banana Face Mask:
Basically, the banana face mask consists of oatmeal, honey, and yogurt that makes it more effective. Here you are going to read about the benefits of each ingredient used in the mask.
Its one of the best remedies for flaky and dry skin as it moisturizes the skin in no time. In fact, potassium content provides essential hydration to the skin and therefore makes it effective for all skin types. Besides these factors, vitamin and A and vitamin C is the most active ingredient and essential nutrient for the skin also do wonders. Vitamin C improves the collagen and thus improves the skin elasticity and removes the wrinkles. Vitamin A being anti-oxidant helps in removing the infections and makes your skin smooth and spotless.
Oatmeal is a very effective exfoliating agent and can help reduce facial hair growth. In addition, it also removes the blackheads and unclogged the clogged pores. Oatmeal is one of the magic ingredients for oily skin and controls sebum production. Besides all the mentioned benefits its soothing effect relieves the rashes and infections.
Honey is a magical anti-aging natural product and it also removes the infections naturally. Slight acidic nature helps fight the infections and makes your skin smooth and baby soft.
Dairy products are one of the best remedies for any issue but yogurt is on the top of the list. Yogurt kills the bacteria and maintains the skin pH naturally without any damage. In addition, a slight bleaching effect brings a natural glow to your skin instantly.
- Ripe banana ½ mashed
- Oatmeal 3 tablespoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt 2 tablespoon
- Take a ripe banana and take a half content or you can take a small banana.
- Peel and mash with a fork in a small plate make sure no lumps remain in it.
- Add oatmeal and yogurt and honey in it and mash further until it makes a smooth paste.
- Now apply with the help of spreading brush and massage with fingertips.
- Do not use harsh fingers and move fingers only in circular directions.
- Let it stay for 10 15 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process once a week as yogurt can cause scars later on.
- After the first session observe if you develop any breakouts as few people might have an allergy to honey.