Face Mask Diy Acne Homemade With Honey & Baking Soda. Radiant and glowing skin is one of the most attractive and beautiful aspects of the skin. Although acne is among the most embarrassing skin condition one with late acne scars is in the worst situation. However, shelves are loaded with brightening creams and stubborn marks but the one with the best results is super expensive.
Therefore it’s almost impossible for the average person to afford it or to use it on a daily basis. Even one who can afford these expensive creams complains about the long term side effects of steroids presents in these creams.
On the other hand home remedies are the safest and cheapest way to treat skin issues. Today I am going to share with you a quick and easy home-based remedy that will remove the marks that will bring a bright and fresh glow to your skin.
Honey, Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Face Mask For Acne, Stains & Radiant Skin
Baking soda and apple cider vinegar:
Baking soda has an amazing lightening effect and apple cider vinegar also provides shine and clears the dead skin cells.
Baking soda is an outclass skin whitening ingredient found in almost all kitchens. It has almost no side effects but it provides instant glow and bright look instantly. It also controls the pH of the skin and maintains the sebum production.
Apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar used in this remedy has radicals that help in fighting against the infections and also removes dead skin cells layer from the epidermis. Apple cider vinegar also constricts the open pores and helps in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles.
Honey is a natural range of medicine and it has many benefits. However, applying honey on the skin makes it baby soft and clean with radiant shine. Basically antioxidant in the honey is very helpful in restoring the lost moisture and help in generating healthy skin cells.
- Baking soda 1 tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Take a raw and genuine brand of apple cider vinegar and add 1 teaspoon in a bowl.
- Now mix 1 tablespoon of honey and baking soda and mix well.
- Let the mixture sit for a while as vinegar and apple cider vinegar might react.
- Wash your face and dry with a cotton cloth.
- Apply the paste on the face or desired area and then let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- The time period depends on the skin sensitivity level.
- Before applying to a larger area make sure to have a skin patch test as some people develop an allergy to baking soda and vinegar.
- However little tinkling is normal but if you feel heat and sharpening pain then wash your face instantly.
- Otherwise, wash your face normally with slightly cold water and apply an ice cube on irritating areas.
- Apply a genuine moisturizing cream that will help in restoring the moisture of the skin and will make your skin soft and glowing.
- You can use this mask 3-4 times a week to bring back the lost glow.