Whiten Your Yellow Teeth in less than 2 minutes. Smiley face and happy soul is the best combination to make you loved by everyone around you. You might observe that even stranger smiling at you will make you feel happy and might remove the negative thoughts and energies from your surroundings. Simply wear a beautiful smile at the workplace either you are a businessman, doctor or a teacher but your smile will help you communicate well with any group of people.
Mostly we all love to pass on positive smiles as a kind gesture but the yellow and patchy teeth sometimes make us stop doing so. Even if practice this smiling technique it might cause the bad impact of you on the person in front of you. Many people have a good routine of oral hygiene but still can’t have pearly white teeth and the reason might be in genetics, medicines used, or some kind of medical history. Yellow teeth are not always a sign of bad hygiene but the worst thing about having the yellow teeth is it destroys your self-esteem just in few minutes.
Although brushing twice a day or after each meal and after taking sugary food is a must job but sometimes this is not enough to make your teeth white. I have found a perfect teeth whitening formula that will make your teeth look shiny within a few minutes. In addition, it’s highly affordable for everyone and the effect is much more than any other dental cleansing.
Teeth whitening method:
Whether you are a chain smoker, have tooth decay issues, genetically yellow teeth, or any other medical issues that are causing yellowing of teeth can use this DIY to treat the problem.
- Baking soda 8 teaspoon
- Virgin coconut oil 8 teaspoon
How to use:
- Brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste and then rinse the mouth.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Now apply on the toothbrush and brush gently and nicely.
- Rinse with water and its done.
- Do not repeat on a daily basis or twice a day as baking soda has a strong nature.
- Do not mix for a longer period of time and use it instantly after mixing up.
- Besides this DIY avoid using caffeinated beverages and drinks.
- Cut off consumption of too much sugary food and sticky food that might stick to teeth.
- Increase the consumption of Vitamin D and calcium-rich food as tooth decay is a sign of calcium deficiencies.
- People with hypertension should avoid using baking soda as it might get in the stomach and cause high blood pressure.
- Make sure to have organic coconut oil and do not use synthetic one as it contains harmful additives and flavors.
- I hope you find it worth trying and I will be able to bring back you a confident smile in just two minutes. Now say bye to the yellow teeth and apply this DIY and wear beautiful shiny pearly teeth.
- This remedy is a must try and do share with your loved ones and family who need that confident smile.