Heal Cavities, Gum Disease, And Whiten Teeth. Apart from the beauty remedies, this remedy concerns a serious health issue and that is oral health. Usually over the mouth is the first entrance of food that reaches our stomach and vital organs.
Therefore oral hygiene and care is a very necessary daily routine to avoid any contamination of food in the oral cavities. Besides these areas get infected quickly as it has many areas that are prone to infections and bacterial and viral colonies.
Although brushing is usually known to fulfill the cleansing job done at maximum but it depends on the type of toothpaste being used while cleansing.
You might wonder that even after brushing twice on a daily basis still you are affected with cavities, tooth pain, and decay. In fact, sometimes using certain toothpaste might worsen the situation and aggravates the toothache.
Like any other ayurvedic treatments there are ayurvedic toothpaste available in the market and no doubt they are much better and harmless than a high class branded toothpaste.
Usually, in the pharmaceuticals toothpaste, they use a high concentration of cleaning chemicals that if used for a longer period of time damages the enamel and then causes cavity production.
Therefore you should read the ingredients used carefully while buying any super expensive toothpaste claiming to make your teeth pearly white.
Although many medicated toothpaste is available and effective the one made at home using natural products is worth trying.
Nevertheless, these toothpastes are cheap and, does not include fluorides that are used for a longer period that affects the enamel. Here I am going to tell you about the homemade toothpaste that you can easily make at your home and the result is marvelous without any kind of damage to your health.
Ingredients are very simple and easily available in the home. However, the effect is powerful of these ingredients which help you sort your issues.
- Baking soda 3 tablespoon
- Neem powder 1 tablespoon
- Extra virgin coconut oil 3 tablespoon
- Xylitol 1 tablespoon
- Essential oil few drops for aroma
- Choose a suitable container with an airtight lid to store the toothpaste for a longer period of time.
- Coconut oil gets harden in the colder temperature, therefore, it chose a container with a wide mouth opening.
- Mix all ingredients in a container and make a smooth paste.
- Now apply on the toothbrush and brush your teeth just normally.
- Use this toothpaste three times a day and better if after every meal.
- It cleanses the cavities and improves the toothache also whitens your teeth.
- This toothpaste won’t damage your enamel and will make your teeth pearly white in just a few weeks.
- Baking soda and Neem powder used in the ingredients are very powerful and effective ingredients to treat the infections.
- People with hypertension or high blood pressure should concern the physician before the use as some part may get into the digestive tract.