How I grow my hair long in one month. Here I am going to share with you a personal experience by which I get long and healthy hair just in one month. Usually, DIY has no side effects and they are must-try for all of us but when it’s about the hair treatment then you might feel a confusion for opting it or not. I can assure you that this remedy is the best and balanced formula for hair treatment and has 100% positive results.
Although long and shiny hair is always a most admirable feature for a lady, unfortunately, we all have different types of heredity and that also affects our hair health. Usually to enhance the beauty of your hair you always want to try different shades and different styling which uses heat treatments.
Nevertheless, this gives you a nice look for a while but the adverse effects make your hair thin and dry and scaly. I found this remedy perfect for treating the damaged hair and now I can try anything which I was wishing for long but could not try to avoid any hair damage.
Extra Virgin Coconut oil:
Concisely speaking about hair health is that using this extra virgin coconut oil makes your hair long just in one month. In addition, it also provides nourishment to dead ends and split ends by repairing the damage. So now it’s not necessary to cut the hair to make them grow well.
The procedure is very simple and easy and anyone can carry on either you are staying at home lady or office going girl or a student you can use this remedy without any hurdle.
- The first and foremost thing is that avoid the use of excessive shampoo and chemicals on the hair for this time.
- Take two tablespoons of coconut oil in a small bowl and microwave for a few seconds to melt it.
- Apply on the scalp and massage with your fingertips that it reaches to the follicles smoothly.
- Afterward, apply on the hair length and brush your scalp and hair in the opposite direction while keeping your head down to let the blood flow towards the head.
- Simply you can lay down on a bed and keep the head level below the body level and brush your hair.
- This will improve the blood flow to follicles and coconut oil will provide the essential nutrients that will help you get the nest results.
- The best time is to apply at night before bed to keep the oil in hair for a longer period of time and then wash with your favorite shampoo.
- Dry the air with a cotton cloth or let the air dry naturally instead of using blow dryers.
- Once the hair gets dried completely use organic combed /brushes to untangle the hair.
- Here you will feel energetic and stronger hair than before.
- Repeat this before shampoo each time.
- In addition, take food with high iron content and if necessary concern with a doctor to prescribe you iron supplements to enhance the hair growth.
- Use more dairy food that helps you get fuller and thicker hair.