How To Get Rid of Acne Scars. Acne is the most embarrassing and most stubborn skin issue that affects almost all age groups. However, acne can attack you any time and at any age, it depends upon a few factors which include skin health and also the environment. In addition to acne itself, the scars and marks that stay almost forever on the skin is also quite embarrassing and needs special treatments.
Usually, expensive treatments are worth spending money as it does help in fading the marks but the range of variable creams available in the market is useless in clearing the marks.
Here today I am going to share with you four simple homemade methods that will help in fading the marks and brings natural glow with the least expense.
Oatmeal is usually available in the kitchen and has a high exfoliating effect it also reduces the facial hair and gives you a bright glow.
- Oatmeal 2 tablespoon
- Rosewater to make a paste
- Mix oatmeal with rose water and make an applicable paste.
- Apply on the clean and dry face then lightly scrub the paste after 10 minutes of application.
- Wash your face with normal water and then apply any moisturizing cream.
- Do not scrub if you have active acne pimples still on the body/face.
- Honey based mask:
Similar to the last remedy this one also uses oatmeal but mixed with honey. Honey is a perfect antiseptic and also cleans the infection-causing cells and germs.
- Oatmeal 2 tablespoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Mix oatmeal and honey in a small bowl and apply on the face and acne affected area.
- Wash after 15 minutes and apply a moisturizing cream.
- Honey has natural enzymes that remove the bacteria and help in healing the acne scars.
Lemon Juice for acne scars:
Lemon is a common ingredient of home remedies for the skin but simply honey can also be applied on the face and fades the acne scars.
- Lemon juice 1 fresh lemon juice
- Cotton Pad
- Squeeze fresh lemon and soak a cotton pad in the lemon juice.
- Apply on the face the cotton pads and then let it sit for a few minutes.
- This will fade the scars and the acidic nature of lemon will also remove the infections.
Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera is a complete skincare package that cleanses, brightens, softens and moisturizes at the same time. It also helps in fading the stubborn marks and clears the remaining infections.
- Aloe Vera Gel 2 tablespoon
- Always take fresh leave from the aloe vera plant and extract the gel from it.
- Apply the fresh gel on the face and rub lightly on the scars and marks.
- Wait for several minutes and then wash with normal water.
- You won’t need any moisturizing cream afterward.
Here you can use any of the above-mentioned remedies at any time without hesitating about the side effects. Usually, these remedies have no side effects but one with active acne pimples or open pimples should be careful and if you find any excessive pimples than stop the remedy and go for the simpler one like aloe vera gel.