How to get rid of blackheads with Vaseline. Usually, Vaseline is used for making skin smooth and removing the dead skin cell by moisturizing the skin. Today here in this article I am going to share with you a marvelous use of Vaseline as a beauty product.
Basically, Vaseline is petroleum jelly used for multi-purposes and keeps the skin soft and nourished. Among the most annoying skin issues blackheads are on the top of the list because these issues come back again and again after many treatments also. However, there is almost no way to get rid of these blackheads completely but this remedy believes me do wonders and reduce the number of blackheads with each session.
Dead Skin Cells
In short, blackheads are actually open pores that develop sebum because of environmental pollution and dust particles. In simple language its sweat that gets muddy with dirt particles and forms a tiny blackened area. However, these tiny heads are enough to destroy your either natural look or makeup look completely.
As you cover it with makeup or without make up these blackheads are visible and prominent in either way. In addition, it also gives you an unhygienic and ugly look that damage your image.
Nevertheless, a simple and easy way to remove the blackheads is to use Vaseline in the right way which I am sharing below. This Vaseline remedy is 100% safe and is the cheapest and most convenient method to remove the stubborn blackheads.
- Soft tissue paper
- Clear plastic wrap
- Wash your face or with a mild face wash and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a thin coat of Vaseline with the help of fingertip on the affected area.
- Now cover the Vaseline applied area with a plastic wrap.
- Now take a washcloth and get it soaked in warm water then drain lightly and then cover the wrapped area with a warm wet cloth.
- In this way, the pores will open and it will become easier to remove the stuck dirt and heads from the pores.
- Finally, remove the plastic wrap and warm cloth and with the help of soft tissue squeeze the blackheads with fingertips.
- Once you find that almost all part is clean and blackheads are completely removed than wash your face with cold water and apply a good moisturizer to avoid any scars.
- You can repeat this process weekly and do not use it on a daily basis as it might open the pores and make them larger than before.
- In addition to this, you can use an egg white face mask that reduces the number of blackheads.
- Try to avoid going out in harsh temperatures as it opens the pores and the pollutants make them infected.
- After cleaning the face use cucumber ice cube or normal ice cubes massage on the affected area to constrict the open pores.
- Use rice flour to scrub the blackheads that help in exfoliating the pores naturally.
- Moisturize your skin more often and also use a face wash that helps exfoliate the pores regularly.
I hope you find this remedy effective and helpful. If you find it worth using then do not hesitate to share with your family and friends.