How to Get Rid of Large Pores. Large pores give a blemish look and dull skin tone. In addition, it also causes fine lines and wrinkles and aging before time. Large pores are formed largely due to excessive exposure to environmental pollution and ultraviolet rays.
However, another major reason for large pores is genetic makeup that you inherit and changes in hormonal composition also cause open and large pores. Here I am going to share with you a few home remedies that can improve the collagen and resulting in smaller pores and constriction of the pores.
How to Get Rid of Large Pores On Your Face.
Lemon juice and cucumber :
Lemon juice and cucumber have a tightening effect and also cleanse the pores. Vitamin C in the mask help in improving the skin collagen and constrict the open pores.
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Cucumber juice 2 tablespoon
- Rosewater 1 tablespoon
- Mix all ingredients in a small spray bottle and then spray it on the skin.
- Wait for a half-hour and then wash with normal water.
- You can also use this spray throughout the day to improve the face’s freshness.
Apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar basically acts as a skin toner and reduces the size of open pores. Apple cider vinegar has a deep penetration effect which makes it perfect skin cleanser of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoon
- Water 4 tablespoon
- First, dilute the pure and raw apple cider vinegar.
- Next, soak a cotton ball in it.
- Dab the cotton ball on the face or affected area.
- Wait for 10 minutes then wash with a normal face wash.
- Avoid using soap as it can cause enlarged pores.
Egg white and lemon juice:
Egg white is a perfect skin tightening mask that helps in reducing the fine lines and also constricts the open pores. It also manages the excessive oil and sebum production.
- Egg white 1
- Lemon juice half lemon content
- Separate an egg white and then whisk it well until it forms a foamy texture.
- Squeeze half lemon in the egg white and then apply on the face with soft bristles brush.
- Spread evenly and then let it dry for 20 minutes or until you feel stretches.
- Wash with normal water and then apply rose water or any moisturizing cream.
Baking soda for large and open pores:
Baking soda has effective for reducing the open pores and also helps in deep cleansing. Baking soda also balances the pH and thus controls sebum production.
- Baking soda 2 tablespoon
- Lukewarm water to make a thick paste
- Mix baking soda in lukewarm water then apply on the face and wait for a few minutes.
- Wash with face wash and then apply a moisturizer to avoid the drying.
- Repeat the process for a few weeks.
- Open pores are caused due to the use of harsh chemicals so if you are going through this problem then avoid using the soaps and cosmetical creams.
- Avoid unneccessary exposure to UV rays and environemntal pollutions.
- Use Sunscreen to avoid the effect of UV rays while going out.
- Always have a skin patch test before using any remedy to know the sensitivity.