How To Make Onion Juice For Hair Growth. Nature has created its own field of treatments and medications which we need to explore and try to get the benefits. Onion is one of the major kitchen vegetables and used in almost around the globe but do you know that onion has many benefits besides taste.
Besides health benefits like it improves digestion and cleanses the blood and reduces the infections it also some beauty-related benefits. Although its good for skin too but here in this article I am going to share with you the use of onion for better hair growth.
How Onion Juice Is Beneficial For Hair Growth
Basically, onion provides full nourishment as well as cleansing effect. It clears the dead skin cell layer and let the buried follicles regrow the lost hair strands. Consequently, it results in better hair cover and brings volume to thin hair.
Curry leaves and onion hairs pack:
This mask avoids hair greying and gives strength to the weak hair.
- Curry leaves 1/2 cup
- Onion juice 2 tablespoon
- Mix one onion in a blender and extract onion juice with the help of strainer or cotton cloth.
- Take a handful of curry leaves and blend in an electric blender and add onion juice to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and rest of the hair and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Use organic shampoo to wash off and then spray some rose water as onion leaves a smell in the hair.
Olive oil and onion juice:
Olive oil contains a high amount of vitamin E and therefore its one of the most nourishing hair massaging oil. This combo is wondrous for dandruff and related skin infections.
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Onion juice 3 tablespoon
- Mix both ingredients in a small bowl.
- Massage the mixture on the scalp and hair length and let it sit for 2-3 hours.
- Wash normally afterward and apply rose water to avoid the smell.
Honey and onion juice:
Honey being the most empowering ingredient of natural remedies enhances the effect of onion juice and makes it more beneficial.
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Onion juice quarter cup
- Extract onion juice and mix with honey.
- Apply on the scalp and hair and wait for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with aromatic shampoo to remove the onion smell.
onion juice and yogurt:
Yogurt provides instant nourishment to the hair and promotes hair growth.
- Onion juice 2 tablespoon
- Yoghurt quarter cup
- Extract onion juice and then add yogurt in it.
- Mix both ingredients well and apply on the scalp and hair.
- Let the mixture sit for 1-2 hours and then wash your hair.
- It will give an instant shine and silky smooth look to your hair.
Benefits of onion juice for hair:
Benefits are huge and many people get 100% satisfaction after using onion juice remedies for hair related issues.
- Improves the blood circulation which helps in better hair growth.
- Onion juice is antiseptic in nature and fights against the infection causing itching and redness.
- It strengthens the hair and thus less hair breakage and split ends.
- onion juice gives a healthy shine and smooth and silky look instantly and reduces the hair loss.
- It has been used to reduce the bald patches and improving hair growth.