How to use Baking Soda for Dark Spots. Smooth and spotless skin is an amazing beauty feature that we all wish to own. Although many of us are naturally blessed with such beautiful spotless skin most of us had patchy or spotty skin.
However, there are many concealers available in the market that gives you a smooth look but that look is no permanent and you have to wear makeup look. In addition, these creams and bases are very expensive and it’s not affordable to use them daily.
Nevertheless, dark spots are the worst among these kinds of skid marks as they appear on mostly the area which is exposed to sunlight and they keep on multiplying with time if not treated properly.
These dark spots are also called sunspots as it is usually caused by UV rays from the sun. Besides UV rays some medical conditions also cause dark spots like the digestive issue, stress, and hormonal disorders.
Mostly these spots are painless and do not cause any discomfort except to lowers one’s self-confidence and might become a cause of embarrassment.
In fact, these dark spots make you look 10 years older than your biological age. Usually, people try to find the easiest ways to conceal these stubborn marks but with time the shade becomes darker and some creams have steroids which might worsen the condition. Therefore natural remedies are the best solution for these problems.
Here we are going to share amazing ways to use baking soda in treating dark spots and getting back the healthy and spotless skin at the least price and no time.
Baking soda masks:
Baking soda is an excellent natural bleaching agent that does no harm to your skin texture instead it makes your skin texture soft and smooth.
- Baking-soda penetrates into the pores and exfoliates the dirt and dust particles giving you darker shade.
- It improves the skin texture as it enhances the production of skin collagen that gives your skin a smooth and silky texture.
- Baking soda fights against the microbes and infections on the skin as it balances the pH of the skin and destroys the microbes’ colonies.
- Baking soda help removes excessive oil from the skin causing acne and blackheads on the skin. how to use baking soda for dark spots.
- It lightens the skin shade as it contains bleaching agents that help in reducing the blemishes
I have just mentioned a few benefits of baking soda for the skin now you are going to read that how does it actually use in the right way to treat the issues.
Method 1: Baking soda with oatmeal
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Water ¼ cup
- Oatmeal 1 tablespoon
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Apply this mixture with gentle fingers or soft brushes on the face and scrub slightly.
- Scrub moderately at the affected site and all over the face.
- Now wash with warm water and then apply coconut oil as a moisturizer.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a week for obvious results.
- Or you can just use baking soda powder with some water and scrub on the affected spots to lighten the shade of spots.
- Gradually you will feel that some spots get vanished after the first few sessions.
Method 2: Baking soda with lemon:
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice to make a thin paste
- Mix lemon juice and baking soda to make a thin paste.
- Leave it to fizz and react.
- Mix until forms a foamy paste.
- Apply this paste with the help of cotton bud or fingertips on the dark spots and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and apply some cold compressed coconut oil.
- Repeat the process until you feel the lightening of the dark spots.
- Use this method 3-4 times a week as lemon and baking soda both are strong bleaching agents make sure you don’t develop any scar from it.
Pages: 1 2