Pore Minimiser Charcoal. Enlarged skin pores are a condition that not only make you look bad but also causes certain skin infections later on. Mainly it’s because of sebaceous glands secrete sebum and then they get tangled with the particles and form a clog in the pores. Later on, this process makes the larger pores and can ruin your look.
In fact, these enlarged pores are more prone to skin infections like acne and blackheads. With the passage of time enlarged pores also contributes to fine lines and wrinkles appearances. Although there are many products claiming to reduce the pores the natural remedies for the purpose do wonder. In addition, home remedies are much safe to use and cost you almost half the amount of any product you buy.
I am here sharing with you an amazing recipe that will reduce the sizes of open pores and cleanse them also. In addition, it also helps them reduces the excessive production of sebum that causes enlarged and clogged pores.
How The Pore Minimiser Mask work:
Basically, it’s a charcoal-based mask that is a natural skin brightener as well. Besides charcoal matcha green tea powder, bentonite clay powder and apple cider vinegar is a perfect combo for the enlarged pores treatments.
The activated charcoal powder absorbs the oil and balances the sebum production. Charcoal is highly exfoliating and thus clears the pores in no time. In addition, antibacterial properties help in reducing infections like acne and blackheads.
Matcha green tea powder:
Matcha green tea powder also penetrates into clogged pores and unclog the pores. In fact, anti occident in tea helps prevent skin damage and reduces the aging process.
Bentonite Clay powder:
Bentonite clay mask brings the natural glow of the skin and also reduces the sizes of the pores. In addition, the antimicrobial property makes it one of the best remedies for acne and other skin infections.
Apple cider vinegar :
Apple cider vinegar used in the treatment is one of the best anti-infection natural ingredients. It balances the skin pH and instantly removes the damaging microbes. It also helps in reducing the dryness and hydrates the skin naturally.
How to make the mask:
- Activated Charcoal Powder 1 teaspoon
- Matcha green tea powder 1 teaspoon
- Bentonite clay powder 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Water to make a smooth paste
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl and then add water to make a smooth paste.
- Make sure about the consistency of the mask as it can easily be applied on the face.
- Wash your face with a face wash and pat dry.
- Now apply this mask and spread it evenly all over the area.
- Massage with gentle fingertips for a few minutes and then it sits for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and with a splash of cold water.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
Charcoal is a strong agent, therefore, do not leave the mask on the skin for more than 15 minutes. You can have a skin patch test for 10 minutes before applying all over the face as some people might develop rashes with the mask.