Remove Those Annoying Dark Patches. We live in an environment where exposure to harmful chemicals and harsh UV rays is totally unavoidable that leads to many health issues and the most common among them are skin related. No one can claim to reduce these harmful effects but one can overcome by using the right formula to treat the issues.
Dark spots and patches on the skin is one of the annoying and embarrassing skin issues. A darker shade of the neck, underarms, and patches on the body make you look unhygienic and ugly and lowers your self –esteem. However, looking presentable is also an important trait of a professional person.
Basically increased melanin pigments cause the appearance of the stubborn patches and dark spots around the creases of the body. In addition, dead skin cells layers, shaving friction, fitted clothes, exposure to UV rays and chemicals are also major factors of damage.
Usually, these patches are harmless but some might get some itching and might develop fungal infections which leads to major skin issues. So before the situation becomes uncontrollable one must treat the issue at its initial stages. However, using synthetic products and creams is not recommended as it might provide you temporary treatment and includes side effects but the natural treatments give you the best results.
Here I am going to share with you a home remedy that will provide you an instant solution to the issue.
1: Fadeaway the dark spots with Baking soda :
All ingredients used in the process are natural and easily available in your home.
- Baking soda 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Take a small glass bowl and add baking soda and salt in it and mix.
- Then gradually add olive oil to make a thin paste with salt and baking soda.
- Stir well until all components are well combined.
- Now using the cotton or makeup brush applies to the affected areas.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- You might feel slight tinkling as baking soda penetrates and removes the dead skin cells.
White clay mask:
White clay is lightening clay and fades away the darker skin spots immediately.
- White clay 2 tablespoon
- Milk 2 tablespoon
- Lemon 1 freshly squeezed
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Now apply to the affected area and let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and then apply some moisturizer or simply apply some coconut oil.
Although you will observe instant lightening of the dark skin patches for the more perfect result repeat the process 3 times a week or use both alternatively.
However, during the treatment avoid sun exposure as much as possible as baking soda would make your skin thin and cause damage.
Apply on a small area before using on the sensitive parts to make sure you have no skin allergy to any content in the mask. In addition, drink more water and take food with vitamin E and reduce oily and processed foods.