Skin Care Routine For Acne. Lemon is nature’s magical beauty ingredient. It has been used since long ago in human history to treat many issues. Lemon has antiseptic as well as bleaching effect that’s making it the perfect combination for all types of skin. Anything like acne, rashes, darker tomes, and many issues can be treated using home remedies of lemon. Today I am going to share with you some quick and easy ways to use lemon for general skincare.
Lemon juice for acne:
Acne is the most stubborn skin issue and it needs long term treatments. However lemon is very helpful in treating the acne in a natural way.
- Lemon juice
- Cotton ball
- Mix an equal amount of water and lemon juice.
- Dip cotton balls in the solution and dab on the acne infected area.
- Never rub on the open pimples as it might cause irritation.
- Wash with cool water after a few minutes.
Lemon for acne scars:
In addition to acne removal, it also fades away the acne scars in a short time and brings back your natural glow. Ingredients:
- Rosewater 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Mix lemon juice and rose water in equal amounts.
- Soak a cotton ball in solution then dab on the acne scars.
- Leave it overnight and wash normally in the morning.
Lemon juice for dark spots:
Lemon as natural bleaching effect and therefore it magically removes the dark spots and helps in reducing the mark’s tone.
- Simply squeeze the lemon and then apply on the dark spots directly.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Lemon for pimples and blackheads:
Lemon is also a natural way to remove the pimple and blackhead from the skin.
- Grate a lemon with the peel.
- Apply on the face and scrub with gentle fingers in a circular motion.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Lemon juice to improve skin tone:
Lemon juice has a bleaching effect and gives you a bright glow. In fact bleaching property of the lemon also lighter the hair tone and gives you a bright fresh look.
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Water 1 tablespoon
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and stir well until well combined.
- Now apply this paste on the face and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- Instantly you will have brighter and softer skin.
Lemon juice to lighten the skin shade:
Sometimes hectic routine or stress and many other factors make your face skin dull and dark. You can enhance the skin tone using lemon juice with simple ingredients.
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
- Tomato juice 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl in given amounts and then make a smooth solution.
- Apply this solution on a clean and dry face for 30 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- This will not only improve the skin shade but also cleanse the germs causing infections and keep your skin tight and young.